THE ADVANTAGES OF THE KLEE PRIVATE HALL OF RESIDENCE FOR STUDENTS AND YOUNG WORKERS – ISÈRE (38)
- Within easy reach of Grenoble university campus.
- About 10 minutes’ walk from the faculty of biology, Joseph Fourier University, Stendhal-Grenoble 3 University, the faculty of mathematics, ENSE3 (Energy, Water and Environmental Engineering School), the university library, and so on.
- Tram lines B and C are just a few metres from the hall: Condillac Universities stop.
- About 150 metres to Grenoble University tennis club.
- About 300 metres from the south ring road.
- Controlled access with keypad door entry/intercom system.
- Hall manager available during standard opening hours.
FURNISHED, COMFORTABLE AND PRACTICAL RENTAL ACCOMMODATION CLOSE TO THE GRENOBLE CAMPUS (38)
Situated on the edge of Grenoble Saint-Martin-d’Hères university campus, Klee student hall of residence provides modern, comfortable, furnished and well-equipped accommodation* (1-room and extra large 1-room apartments, 2-room apartments). Great options for students.
This hall of residence offers an ideal location, close to the city centre, the shops and also to green open spaces. It is well served by public transport (Condillac Universities stop on tram lines B and C, and Bibliothèques Universitaires (university libraries) bus stop on route 11).