THE ADVANTAGES OF THE LA SOURCE PRIVATE HALL OF RESIDENCE FOR STUDENTS AND YOUNG WORKERS – VAL-DE-MARNE (94):
- Two metro stops away from Paris-Est Créteil Val-de-Marne University (UPEC).
- About 10 minutes by metro to the Maisons-Alfort veterinary school.
- About 400 metres to Créteil Pointe du Lac metro station on Line 8.
- One metro stop (Créteil Préfecture) to the Créteil Soleil shopping centre.
- Controlled access with keypad door entry/intercom system.
- Hall manager available during standard opening hours during the week. (Link to Practical information)
PRACTICAL AND COMFORTABLE ACCOMMODATION TO RENT CLOSE TO CRÉTEIL LAKE, THE SHOPS AND TRANSPORT CONNECTIONS – CRÉTEIL (94).
This functional hall of residence offers you bustling surroundings in a green setting. Ideally located to the south-east of Paris, La Source private student hall of residenceoffers furnished and well-equipped rental apartments* (studios, extra large 1-room apartments and 2-room apartments).
Easy to reach by the A86 motorway to Paris and the A4 to the east, it is served by Line 8 of the Paris metro (Créteil Pointe du Lac station) and RER suburban railway line A (Joinville-Le-Pont station).