The second largest city in France with nearly 900,000 inhabitants, Marseille is a major student city and hosts nearly 50,000 young people in its establishments.
Marseille is a city that you never tire of discovering with a culture and lifestyle that have been part of an ambitious city dynamic, open to the future. Proud of its sunny environment, it enhances its natural environment with the Calanques National Park, and hosts major cultural, economic and sporting events that make it a must-see destination on the European stage.
The residence is located in the 2nd arrondissement, rue Mazenod which extends in parallel to the seafront of the port, near the commercial and leisure complex "the Terrace of the Port" and many shops, such as the arches of Marseilles and the Halles de la Major. It is also close to the old port of Marseille, dynamic and popular marina, close to the MUCEM, emblematic museum of European culture.
The residence is located 6 minutes walk from the station Joliette (metro line 2 and T2 tram).
8 advantages of your residence:
- Ideal location in the heart of the 2nd largest city in France
- 1st pole of higher education and research of PACA
- Quiet and secure residence
- Very high speed internet connection throughout the residence
- "Residence Manager", your preferred contact within the residence
- Commercial and leisure complex nearby
- Old Port and MUCEM (iconic museum of European culture nearby
- New residence
SPACES TO LIVE ON-MEASURE
Ergonomic, comfortable and practical, the equipped and furnished apartments have been conceived as spaces dedicated to living well. More than a residence, Campuséa invents real places of life.
• Equipped kitchen area, cleverly arranged and crockery set available
• Office space with storage unit
• Shower room with private bathroom and heated towel rail
• Sleeping area with trundle bed, bedside table and blanket provided
• Closet and storage, many electrical outlets
• Quality of materials and technologies for responsible and citizen housing.